• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

TMs FOR M38

jimm1009

A few years ago I purchased a CD with TMS for the M38, M38A1, & M151
but the paper pages werr very poorly scanned and very hard or impossible to make out details in pictures.
Has anyone here ever run across the set of TMs in paper or in a good quality scanned disc?
I currently do not have a complete list of the TMs that one should have for the M38 (not A1) but am in the process of making one.
Thanks, Jim

jimm1009

jimm1009@yahoo.com

jimm1009

I just thought that I would ask again in case there is anyone else out there who has come up with good quality M38 TMs.
I would like to acquire a whole set of the library (not radios) for these jeeps as I have one in restoration. No one seems to have a set that has legible pictures in them (digitized versions) as they all seem to be copies of copeis before they were scanned.

Ideas anyone?

Thanks again for the input & THINK o.d. green!

papercu

Good luck, there is probably not enough M38 left for a company to produce a good copy AND make money.
It would have to be a labor of love but anyone that loved them that much wouldn't cut up or damage a original manual.
Wayne

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks