• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dually spacers

01duramax6spd

I'm trying to find some info on the dually spacers used on some of the M1008's or M1028's that were converted to duallys. I've been buying,selling and parting K30's for 6yrs+ and stumbled onto some dually CUCV's that were converted using a 4.5" wheel spacer instead of dually hubs and a D70HD like the true DRW M1028's had. They are local county road department rigs and I want some of the spacers. I managed to find one accidentally but was hoping someone could tell me who makes them or where to look for them.

Thanks

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My brother has got a set of the spacers he bought years ago but never used them. I'll see if he wants to sell them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks