• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fort Drum to goose creek SC M109 & trailer

A059FMJ5.56MM

Would like to have these 2 hauled down from drum area to Charleston (goose creek) SC area. anyone who has a lowboy that can carry both please let me know the cost. 2nd ? can i pack them full of stuff?

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
109 will need to be moved on a lowboy because of it's height. That restricts you a bit unless it can be driven. If they are the only things on a lowboy I'd say they could be loaded to the gills and still weigh less than 35,000. I would not leave them hooked together for the trip, especially loaded, but the weight should not be a problem.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks