• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

60 days tomorrow

harleyrkc

I got an email back less then two full days after replying to the last email they sent me. I was told that nothing could be done and my EUC was still sitting in the pile. Then I got my notification two days later. Go figure!

condor16

Waiting since 9/7 - just passed the 60 day mark, so I sent an email to GL today and I'm planning to email BC tonight or tomorrow. I'm not too concerned about the wait, I just don't want GL to cancel the sale and force me to start the 65-day clock over again.

maudoose

After 70 + days I emailed Battle Creek. The mailed me back and told me they would look into what the hold up was. First EUC was approved 5 days after inital contact with Battle Creek. ( Imagine That)
Going to Mechanicsburg in the morning to pick up the MEP-003A.
Would love to take the Deuce, but, thats another issue with the DMV.....

ca1517

I waited over 110 days for sale 5304. This was my 9th EUC this year. I have had 3 approved since this one was submitted. I contacted GL and requested the sale be cancelled. Today I got a e-mail that said my refund was approved. Hated to do it, but I have really lost interest in this particular truck.