• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M38 for sale in Virgina - not mine - $300

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Saw this in the Valley Trader, I was going to pick it up myself, but I have too much on my plate, restoring my M725. Here's the ad:

Jeep: 1951 Willys M38, 4cyl, 3 speed manual, runs, body rough, $300 ask for Andy, (540)856-2873

He said he got it to run and turn over with the starter fluid only, he didn't try to run on gas. Body is a rustbucket. No seats. All wheels are there, as is windsheild, axles, most parts. Hope it gets a good home.

KI4KWF

Hello, I am 14 years old, looking to start a little somethiing like this. I took apart a 1977 centrifugal water pump [army] a few days ago. It would be neat to have a little project to drive when I get 16. Do you know where it is located? If in Virginia, I wouldn't be able to pick it up. Most of my family think that buying an old deuce "simply crazy". If I could start with something small and simple that would be good. I have most of the tools, and time. When you say it is a rustbucket, how much would need to be done to paint it? Thanks