• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ARB lockers for 2.5 ton Rockwells

rizzo

Just got this info from Tim Lund [tlund@arbusa.com] today!

"For the 2.5 Rockwell, it has been approved and we are in development with them. Don't know yet when we'll have production units, we should have a fairly accurate ETA by the end of this month.

Best Regards,

Tim Lund
Tech Supervisor
Engineering Assistant
Air Locker, Inc.
425-264-1391
720 SW 34th St.
Renton, WA 98055
tlund@arbusa.com
Please Note: This e-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or the entity named above and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify immediately by return e-mail and destroy all copies of this message. Thank you.

Please note that we have moved. Our new address is:
720 SW 34th St, Renton, WA 98055-4814.

Our new fax and phone numbers are:
phone (425) 264.1391 fax (425) 264.1392 "

jwaller

I would love to have some one day. save my pennies and buy maybe 1 per year.
maybe they will figure out a way to use the air tanks on board instead of their own air pumps and keep the cost down some for us.

ojsdna744

Elwenil said:
All you would need are the solenoids to do it. A lot of the 4 wheeling crowd use their on board air systems to power their ARBs.
Exactly, I've got OBA on my Jeep TJ and all I did was use an inline regulator to lower the pressure to 80-90 or so. (I forget the actual pressure, whatever the manual recommended) Same principal would apply to my M35. Man, that will be sweet! :lol:

spicergear

5tonpuller said:
if you put one in the front it might not steer like it used to.
on wet OR dry
From what I've found the heavier the vehicle the less noticable the front locker's affect is on it. Sure, steering will be a bit heavier but the truck will more want to go where you want it to go. Larger tires will help too as they'll be less inclined to 'push' and more inclined to dig in that direction and drag the truck around the turn.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks