• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Paint Codes

emr

call Al the paint guy and he will tell u and have it in stock, close to us and a good guy, 609 953 1003 :) good luck... he is in southern NJ

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Standard 383 green and 383 brown with flat black. I use Gillespie from Rapco in TX. Actual paint schemes are in TM's in resources section.

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
A quick clarification for you-
383 refers to the green/brown/black camo scheme itself.
The FS codes for the actual colours are Green 34094, Brown 30051, and Black 37030 (though any good flat black will do).

Likewise, 686 refers to the tan camo, the actual colour is Tan 33446.

If you buy your paint from one of the MV hobby dealers, they will know what you are talking about right away. If you get paint from a 'regular' paint dealer, you will need to give them the FS code.

I also have had good luck using the Gillespie paint from Rapco.

Cheers

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks