• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

100 Dollarman !!!

tronadog

Well terrible stormy weather here in sunny Kali, so my daughter misses flight due to roads washed out and day is ruined...... or is it ?? I realize im about 45 minutes from Hundy's Shop. So I give him a ring and although he's not at the shop, he tells me he'll meet me down there (in a typhoon no less ;-)). So I get to his shop and he shows me all his awesome toys and answers all of my dumb questions (thanks alot man). If your ever in the area stop by and see him. I will definately be buying a bobber soon from him [thumbzup]

ApopkaFL

Banned
Yea I called Mark one night on the way back with the two Duce`s on a recovery mission to have him cross reference cat fuel filter while I was on the road. It was late none of the auto parts were open. I had get two filters from a truck stop. ( Now the two trucks will have a spare fuel filter kept inside of them).

Rodman

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I see at least ten in the yard sale thread. What do you think? Maybe a Saturday BBQ, BYOB and yard sale?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks