• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

"Bulletproof" Seat Cover for M1028

bigredlab

My son just got an M1028!!!

Needless to say, he is hard on vehicles. Can anyone recommend a brand of seat covers (for the bench seat) that are really tough and strong?

Wildmax

Seat Covers

Hey guys, I'm new on here. Just pruchased a M1009 from GL, waiting on EUC. I've been thinking about having custom seat covers made and installed out of some the O.D. heavy canvas material. What do you think about that?:grd:

Sasquatch

I'll second Jatonka, I just got the winter front a few weeks ago and it looks and fits great, if you want something tough that looks original, I'd go with his seat covers.

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter

xenocath

searching.............
those look great however won't fit my bench seat but i like the idea of all those pockets and such sewn to it maybe sopmeone can make something similar for the pickups i certainly would be interested. pockets behind the seat and maybe in the middle area up front would work.

steved454

I 3rd JATONKA CUCV BENCH SEATCOVERS Can you actually 3rd something?

got mine for my 1028 a month ago. Perfect fit and as bulletproof as you can get. I Highly recommend them!

got the tool pouch with it too. Plus the smell of the canvas is a plus. My son and daughter and both split milk and coke on it, just wipes right up.

Wildmax

All great Ideas. Those slip covers are nice, and probably more practical also. I was thinking about having fitted covers made, and installed like the original seat covers. Probably be pricey though. Thanks guys.

nattieleather

If you are going to go with a custom job look at getting them made out of the mil spec vinyl that is used for cargo covers, or the nylon that is used for seats like on HMMWVs. That woudl also be tough! But I would think canvas would breath a bit better and wouldn't be as cold in the winter (if you live in a cold place) as vinyl or nylon would be.

67_C-30

All great Ideas. Those slip covers are nice, and probably more practical also. I was thinking about having fitted covers made, and installed like the original seat covers. Probably be pricey though. Thanks guys.
82-84 Camaro seat covers fit perfectly, and the pattern is very close to original CUCV seats. They are available in the factory burgundy color too.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks