• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 Dimensional information?

linesplice

I know I have seen an image somewhere here that shows the length, width, and height of various dimensions of a M35, but now when I want it (of course) I can't find it. Can someone locate this blacka and white line drawing for me? Also, does anyone know the length and width of a standard bed for the M35?

Thanks!

motorolanut

Do you have a tech or operator manual from the Army? I think there is a link on this site for one.
Check under the tech manuals section on this site..

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
TM 43-001-31 is an excellent reference resource for this type on info on many many trucks and trailers. It's the TACOM Data sheets on all kinds of wheeled stuff. It's a pretty large download but has been provided for you in the TM section. I find it a valuable resource.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks