• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

anyone have a spare radiator?

forklift

I've been having overheating problems with my duece, so I flushed the system and it seemed to be working, but I had too many things going at once. I forgot to hook the bracket that holds the radiator in place and my fan hit it. So here I am feeling very stupid and needing a radiator and possible a fan. Let me know if you have one to sell. thanks, jake

cbvet

Deuce Radiator

Will an XM211 radiator fit?
There is one that looks perfect in a truck near me in northern Indiana. Owner wants $700 for the truck with a siezed gas engine. Has a winch.
Radiator could probably be had cheap.
Eric

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks