• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New from Wisconsin

evldoer

Hello everyone, as the title reads, new guy from Wisconsin, more specifically, Mayville, WI. I think like most men, I have always had an interest in military vehicles. I stumbled across this site thanks to GOOGLE while looking for info on m1008 stuff. I have a friend in Wi. Rapids that has enough collector military vehicles to make a guy want too cry(sherman, duck, half track, etc.) and he kind of jump started my affliction with green iron. As of right now I just have a M1008, but who knows what the future will bring.
My day job is a machinist where we build forging dies for the aircraft industry. One of the more interesting jobs I have worked on is a large forging die for a bulkhead on the F-35 joint strike fighter. When Im not at work I like to pretend I know how to work on cars. This is one I call evldoer, hence my user name

Pics of my green stuff will come in the future.Thanks for a great site guys, I love it here.

MIKE

skinnedknuckles

Welcome from the Southern end of the state [thumbzup] You must know Leo up there in Wis. Rapids . Has he talked you into going up to Kevin Kronlund's in Trego / Spooner area yet ?
Paul in Janesville, Wis

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome from ND to the site Mike Great people and more knowledge here than (myself excluded) than any where else I have ever found! Welcome
KK

ZZHD

Welcome to the site. You will see or read about it all here. I'm in the rural Allenton area. Closer to Theresa tho. I put trucks in the Knowles parade. Stop in sometime.Later...

evldoer

Welcome from the Southern end of the state [thumbzup] You must know Leo up there in Wis. Rapids . Has he talked you into going up to Kevin Kronlund's in Trego / Spooner area yet ?
Paul in Janesville, Wis
Yes Paul, that would be Leo I was referring to. Quite the character. He was telling me what a great time it is at Poof Stock, sounds like a "cant miss" event! I will have to figure out a way to fit it in around my musky hunting, that is prime for the long fish.

Thanks for the warm welcome fellas, I really appreciate it!!:grin: