• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

deuce running better after crash?!?!?

As some of you guys may know, my deuce got into a fight with a guard rail this last decent snow we had in DE and the guard rail won, kinda.

I finally got around to adjusting the t-case shifter because the cab had tweaked and it seems that now Thunder is rollin better than ever, takes off like a bat outta **** from a stop and doesnt have any problems reaching 55mph, no surging or bogging.

just an interesting thought to throw out there, im wondering if the impact jarred all the crap loose in the lines and such, probly now, but its still running much better than before. :driver:

anyone else had a somewhat similar experience, but mabey not involving an impact with a guardrail, lol, like a big ditch or something offroad?

Heavysteven

Glad your back up and running. I have my doubts about the impact helping your performance. Probally a combination if the work you did added up.

Good news though:driver:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks