• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Shocked

quickfarms

I am very shocked and dissapointed to find that you have to make 100 posts before you can post a classified add.

This seems utterly stupid

the wife says one of the trailers has to go and I was going to see if anyone wanted it or the parts but I gues that it will just go to the scrap metal guy.

In the morning I will get the gas bottles filled and start cutting it up

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So did you join just to use the Free classifieds ? You have been here a year and have not participated , now you come on here and tell the owners of the site they are stupid . Put it on E-pay or CL . The rules were changed because of abuse of the free classifieds ,for witch the priveledge of using is reserved for ACTIVE members . If your not happy here there are other MV sites out there . Disrespect won't get you very far on this site. Have a nice day.

197thhhc

Sorry about the site rules but others ruined it for you. Some people come here just to sell things and not for what the site was intended for. Interactions between enthusiasts. The classifieds should be more of an afterthought not the main purpose. You could try ebay. Trailers and military items sell well there. Good luck to you. Ted

quickfarms

I joined this site because a couple of my friends told me about it.

If you are not a member you can not view the pictures or attachments.

Most of the information on this site seems to be about the M35's and I am not into these trucks.

But this policy explains why I se so many irrelevant posts.

And this policy is burried in the fine print that it took me over two hours to find.

wrex

Sucks but it is what it is. The site is free and we're guests. We don't pay anything so I'm not complaining. If you're active enough, 100 will happen in no time.

ETBaals

Okay
this explains why i could not list an add, i could not even find a link to post a new thread.
Even thought i have sold a few things here in the past.
I can no longer list M series items i find here.
I am mostly into WWII, but every now and then i come up with newer 2 1/2 ton stuff, and i like to offer it here before ebay. the last couple of times i could not,. now i know why.
Without trying to offend, one would think that my few sale items over the last few years would not be considered taken advantage of the site.
Ernie

gunboy1656

Just a hint for you quickfarms, make a thread about the military toys you have. Don't make it like you are trying to sell them just show them off. Won't take very long before your post count goes up.

steelandcanvas

Most of the information on this site seems to be about the M35's and I am not into these trucks.
Well I don't think you've looked at most of the Site. There is a lot of information here, just need to dig around and find what suits you. I thought you wanted to find somebody interested in your trailers, looks to me like Hole jumped right on it, hope you two can swing a deal. Great site, just too many pin-heads took advantage of Management's good nature.

quickfarms

She is very tollerant of my green stuff.

The portion of it that she knows about any way.

The trailer that I was going to get rid of was bought as a parts trailer for my 1061 that we just finnished repairing the damage that GL did to it and the goverment lack of maintence.

But that is a good idea to do a post about my toys.

I would have to call it the "fleet"

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Okay
this explains why i could not list an add, i could not even find a link to post a new thread.
Even thought i have sold a few things here in the past.
I can no longer list M series items i find here.
I am mostly into WWII, but every now and then i come up with newer 2 1/2 ton stuff, and i like to offer it here before ebay. the last couple of times i could not,. now i know why.
Without trying to offend, one would think that my few sale items over the last few years would not be considered taken advantage of the site.
Ernie
Your kind of collatteral damage caused by other peoples abuse of the site . Your not that far from being able to use it again and there may be additional changes in the coming months. With as fast as the site is growing problems are also arising more often than when you joined and the site was small . Currently its a good idea to check for rules changes monthly.

Last edited:

Takai13

Sucks but it is what it is. The site is free and we're guests. We don't pay anything so I'm not complaining. If you're active enough, 100 will happen in no time.
Now that hits the nail on the head. Whether we like the posting requirements or not, we are still guests. The 100 posts do come rather quickly.

acmunro

the wife says one of the trailers has to go and I was going to see if anyone wanted it or the parts but I gues that it will just go to the scrap metal guy.

In the morning I will get the gas bottles filled and start cutting it up

This is the part of the show where I always say "OH THE DRAMA !!"

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you participate in the site you are granted access to other features not offered to drive-by posters.

Takai13, your avatar is the reason I have to keep my weapons locked up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks