• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rare find I think>Military Honda from Ft. Knox/ or Fort Cambell Kentucky.

kentuckycucv

Im not sure what I have. Came from Ft. cambel but Looks Like it had a Fort Knox sticker removed. The police auction got 2 when they got an Ambulance from Fort Cambell. The IR head light was removed, they have been sitting for years...
Anybody seen these??? I was told it is a XR250 Honda. Desert Paint might be CARC
Pictures on the way.:cool:

jasonjc

They also used KLR250's I think also the KLR650 and Harly Davison MT500(?)
I thought about tring to order parts for my KLR when I was in:lol:

kentuckycucv

I had my choice of either. I really wanted the other one because it had an extra brake on the left handle bar below the clutch lever. Front brake rt. back brake and cluth left. I dont know why they would make that mod. Anyway it was making a clicking noise in nutral when i pushed it, thought it might be a bad transmission. So I got the one I got... I hope I can get her going. Does anybody know how many they made? who used them?