Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Rare find I think>Military Honda from Ft. Knox/ or Fort Cambell Kentucky.

Thanks

Well I have one of 2 that I have seen released...It must be worth a fortune.
    My Avitar is a Birthday cake my girlfriend had made for me...even has my dogs in the truck... Running on filtered WVO single tank, fuel heater... I got Free fuel.

Thanks

Got it started! Took me a while, that kick start wore me out. I think I need to clean out the carb.
    My Avitar is a Birthday cake my girlfriend had made for me...even has my dogs in the truck... Running on filtered WVO single tank, fuel heater... I got Free fuel.

Thanks

I took the carb apart and cleaned it real good ..she starts on the first kick and runs great... Awesome. I have a bunch of military gear, goggles, helmet pads...Im taking her out to the country for a ride tomorrow. I will try and post ore pics.
    Does anyone know what the color is of this bike. Its a dessert color but it seems kind of oranger than tan. Some of it rubs off with gas. I dont know if its CARC

MVPA
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 1,396 Posts

If it comes off with gas, it is not carc. The sand color of the bike looks like one of the euro colors like some of the Pinz's have been painted.
    German Desert Yellow UA Mimetic Airbrush Spray Paints - LC-UA084 - German Desert Yellow Paint, German Desert Yellow Color, Lifecolor UA Mimetic Spray Paint, E4A862 - Art-Paints.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    HMIC of BEEFCO Industries world wide.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MWMULES For This Useful Post:

kentuckycucv (07-28-2018)

Thanks

This thing is way too fast for me..... Runs great! I got a bunch of army stuff. Elbow pads, knee pads that black plastic helmet and these goretex gaitors for your pants legs. Interesting equipment....but all worked well as makshift dirtbike gear. PS everything is for sale so PM me.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks

You need a bigger trailer...looks over loaded.
    .45 ACP Because shooting twice is silly...

71 M35A2 (Beatrice)

Thanks

I got room for more toys. i thought about getting a military trailer for hauling my military motor bike.... But My city just sent me a hate mail for too much junk.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MWMULES View Post
    Army was getting them as COTS they were modified and painted by local units, usually Rangers, SF types. There was a backlog in getting the older 250 M1030's and 650 B1's were just coming out. Gl had 2 lots a couple of months ago. I got one of the weird KLR's with the IR lights I am rebuilding.
    The bikes in those first three pictures are CRF250X's or CRF450X's with oversized desert tanks. That's pretty cool. Didn't know they were riding any of the newer MX-based bikes.
    no longer an active member on this forum

Thanks

The tires have some type of insert. no iner-tube or valves

Thanks

Its called a tire mousse (pronounced MOOSE) and replaced an inner tube for durability. Its a big foam donut. Common on racing off-road bikes.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast