• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35A3 at Warner Robins,Ga.

swampzr2

Wreckerman please tell us how you really fell about the A3's

HAHA!

The flats are most likely due to the CTIS.

Another idea that worked well for the guy that designed it but was a nightmare for the people that had to put up with the flaws in the system.

If they have not been flat very long and were not dragged around the lot with a forklift they will prob air right up. As long as the engine is running and the system is working correctly the tires should stay inflated. If they are cracked or have flat spots on them you will need to trailer it. Towing it will set you up for failure if the tires start shredding going down the road.

This is one of the big reasons (other than that yalller engine) that I stay away from those bastage stepchildren of deuces.

Monkeyboyarmy

Hey. Thanks for all of the input guys. I just got back from Findlay and .... well that's a different thread. It looks like the forks may have got the best of the rear tires. Hard to tell. They took care of the flaps,lights and bottom of the bed for sure. I have experience with the fuel systems on these trucks but that's not saying there could be something major. It's a pig in a poke I guess. Gotta thank wreckerman again for checkin out my A3 I got out of Redstone a couple of years ago. [thumbzup] I'll check on shipping back to Ohio or Va. Might try getting it off base and working on it.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks