• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hi from GA and HELP !

olewhiskey

New here registered but first post ever. Also got problems. Just brought my m35A3 home and smacked into a wall when a front tire blew. Need a passenger fender,leaf spring front passenger,a wheel ,and gas tank straps. Also metal mud flaps for the bed on passenger side,a front ctiv valve and the ctiv guards on the passenger side.
Can anyone tell me which of the parts interchange with the 35a1/2s and 5 ton? Where I can find the fenders and wheels in Ga? Or regionally?
Thanks a ton Steel Soldiers.

olewhiskey

No we went up an embankment just past the solid granite wall and flipped the m105 trailer over slowly, took a tractor trailer recovery rig to flip the trailer back over, very little damage to the trailer to fix. Then back us down the embankment. The steering wheel is also bent now:shock:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Those tires are getting notorious for failure. They get damage from sitting flat.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
DAMIFINO.....maybe some of the subject matter experts can wade in.

I know the hood was modified and I know the air cleaner was big and sticking up on the passenger side. There was also some sheet metal difference on the front.

If you can use one I am not that far away from Winder.

olewhiskey

DAMIFINO.....maybe some of the subject matter experts can wade in.

I know the hood was modified and I know the air cleaner was big and sticking up on the passenger side. There was also some sheet metal difference on the front.

If you can use one I am not that far away from Winder.
Thanks. I.will call one of the site sponsors and see what they can confirm.

flyxpl

I am curious if the tires were flat when you picked up the truck ? The guys here on SS will help you get you back ont the road at a resonable cost .

olewhiskey

Not that I am aware of. I bought it from another man who picked it up at Redstone. They looked very good to me when I did the walk around but upon close inspection I can see checkering. I believe this truck sat in a national guard armory for a while. When it blew we were moving at 47mph downhill and over a bridge. I should add total seperation of the two layers and the guy with me, my diesel mechanic said he hit the roof because it sounded like a IED from his tour in Iraq.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks