• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for manual for 89' Refurb m35a2c

s4mm4n16

The deuce I just bought has 1 master cylinder with 2 brake fluid filler caps, 2 slave cylinder airpacs, one on passenger one on driver. Was told it is a newer system in case the air system fails, so you still have brakes. Have looked through many of the manuals and cannot find anything to work on this system, do you know where it can be found?

Thank you!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You need TM9-2320-209-14P

s4mm4n16

Thank guys! Found what I needed, whatever mechanic worked on these before I did forgot to replace his corks. Heard this is a common mistake!

Mike929

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yep, my 1987 have duel brakes and thanks for asking the question. I have been looking for this manual and just saved off the above manual. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks