• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Places that sell dodge m880, power wagons, w200 ...

tommi3520

Hello

I was wondering if you guys could tell me of all the places that sell dodge power wagons, w200, m880 and power rams.

I live in Iceland so i have to be able to see the trucks over the internet.

Thanks

Tomas

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is a place called Alfa Heaven on the internet, but from what I have seen their prices are double what they are worth.
There is not a large quantity of these trucks available and they do not sell for high dollars so there aren't really any places that specialize in them.

tommi3520

Re: RE: Places that sell dodge m880, power wagons, w200 ...

alright thank you, ill maybe order a truck from there, they look damn good.

But comon guys if i wanted to buy parts or just anything, where would I get headers or stuff like that?

TB

Elwenil

RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Places that sell dodge m880, power wagon

Buy parts for a 1977 Dodge W200 with the 318 V8 and A727 automatic transmission.

billyclanton

I have a 1976 M883 and I would like to take the huge generator off and put power steering on it. Any Ideas or help? Also, what was the original shade of OD for this truck. Now, it has a "Bubba" cammo paint job and I want to go back with the original OD. Anybody know what the Gillespie shade # for this unit is?
Billy

Last edited:

N1265

The power steering conversion is easy, just make sure you get all the pump brackets from the doner truck, taking pictures before you pull the parts off would be advised if you are not sure how they mount.

The truck came from Dodge in Two colors : 1) lusterless forest green, 2) I think is called field drab.

If you are lucky to find the build sheet in the truck it will tell you.

N1265

I got my stuff off a 1979 Ramcharger, However many people I have talked to say that dodge changed the set up in 1979. ( from reverse to standard rotation gear box) I don't know if the Truck I got my parts from was a "mutt truck" by a Previous owner, or if dodge threw some '79s together with left over parts from '78.

My advice to you would be to look for parts from a '76, '77 or '78. 1/2 or 3/4 ton. full time 4WD,

I do not know if parts from a 2wd would work.
(gear box, Pitman arm and drag link )

I do not know if parts from a part time 4wd would work
( gear box, pitman arm and drag link )

The biggest thing to look for it to see if the gear box mounts directly to the frame,or sits on a bracket, like your manual gear box does now.

all P/S pumps , brackets and hoses should be the same if coming from another 318

I was able to use the existing crankshaft pulley that came on the truck so you shouldn't need one of those...

Last edited:

m880guy

i have an m880 from alfa heaven, great truck, still looks great after 3 years of owning it, takes a **** of a beating and the 36s make the truck sit up nice and high

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks