• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Ga Rally t-shirt poll/order thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pgwaldner

Black seems like it would be a good idea. Definatly no critters. MV's seem to be a popular idea for the logo. I'm partial to the M1009's. That would make a good logo. You might try incorporating some camo into the design as well.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Patience

Folks I think Wreckerman asked early on for us to wait on placing orders until he gets his ducks in a row.
It would be REALLY hard for him to go thru this whole thread and count orders etc.

It's not my business, but I recommend we wait til WM asks for orders, maybe in another thread and do away with this one?

Just a concerned nosey body offering his as usual unsolicited 2cents2cents

Attachments

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll take a XL and L...:deadhorse:

And here's a pic for the shirts...

How about some banjos too...

Attachments

Last edited:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
WM Are we going to get a price and proof view before ordering?
I will post the proof but there will be no changes made since I have to order them by Thursday....what you see is what you will get.

I would like 2 short sleeve and 2 long sleeve in black all extra large .
You can get any color you want as long as it is tan.

I cannot get long sleeves in tan (and the lady at the shop has no idea why) so they are all going to be short sleeve.

If she will cut me a deal I may see if I can get long sleeve black but don't hold your breath.

These shirts will all be made in America so some options are limited but I am not going to send any of my money overseas.

I am going out on a limb and order 250 total......in mixed sizes (with some in LS Black if possible).....I'll try to go by the orders that have been listed on this thread and try to reserve sizes and numbers......after Saturday night it will be first come, first serve.

If I end up with more left over than I can wear I'll do mail order to those that can't make the rally.

I now know why Clinto gave up this deal without a fight.auaauaaua

zout

No - T shirt order see ya Sat night

No - asking for a proof from me

Just wantd to say thanks to WM for his handling of this Tee Shirt extravaganza. Plus his initial use of his funds to get them ordered. THANK YOU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks