• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

S-250 or S280 shelter

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
zguy ended up getting an S788, former Trojan Spirit, then decided that wasn't the route he wanted to go. I bought the S788 from him. Picked it up from from his place a few weeks ago and brought it home on a 16ft flatbed. Moving it off my trailer alone was fun. I ended up building a custom dolly under it while on the trailer, then rolled it down the ramps. Wasn't quite that simple but the theory was sound. :)

CMPPhil

Hi

Funny story about S-250 Shelter couple years ago at the Weare Rally somebodies S-250 shelter door was locked the handle turned but the latch did not release. Turns out the pin had fallen out. Fortunately one of the cable ports on the side was missing and we were able to insert wood shaft and flip the latch open. Lesson check the pin.

Cheers Phil

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks