• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone done a lift from scratch? Maybe Frame On Frame Lift?

MrM4

I bought my 1st M35 and I get to go pick her up this week end, m105 trailer and all. I plan to bob it and use the Trailer box and springs in the build. I have seen pictures of guy that have 6-8 inchs worth of lift under the deuce with 53 inch or larger tires, that is kinda what I have in mind.

I was wondering if any one has used the trailer frame between the M35 frame and axles? It woulds seem like a person could cut up the frame and us it under the truck to gain some height.

Im working on a list of everthing that I will have to do in my head and the Frame on Frame was an Idea I am considering.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks