• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Crew cab talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

bearboley

I've been kinda reading this thread and thinking I give you some advice that I charge most people for and you have called names and argued with about everyone that has replied to your thread. So to offer some more free advice is to loosen up and relax a little with folks most of what they say they are just messing with you and your taking the bait hook line and sinker. I would think if you ask for advise you would listen to some. I am almost sorry I replied to it. Wow I bet you kick you dog when you get home, and to quote a fine movie I think your in desperate need of a blowjob.

If you read more carefully you'll awnser your own question. I want to see what options are available to me. Besides the people with absolutely nothing to contribute such as your self I have gained some usefull info. It seems everytime I thread is started on this web site there are more people posting useless comments than usefull ones, I've said it a million times and I'll say it again if you have nothing good to contribute than please do not post.
If you take the time to re-read the entire thread, the O.P. was the most off point. This was a no win thread, from post one.
"I've said it a million times and I'll say it again if you have nothing good to contribute than please do not post." This would have been good advice for the O.P. to follow.

Derrickl112

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow what an attitude it appears to me you think you already know everything there is to do on the truck so why even bother asking seems the OP is the child here.

exactly my point. he said he wants to keep the truck stock, except for the crew cab. he doesnt like the m105 bed, so it looks like a shortened deuce bed is his only other option. which he had already mentioned doing.:nothingfunny:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
so let me start off by saying that i think bobbing a deuce is lame... ok i've got that off my shoulders. So i see alot of bobbed crew cabs but not alot of 3 axle crew cabs. I am considering a crew cab mod to my truck but am curious what to do with the bed. i know alot of guys are running the m109 trailers for beds but i think they are ugly and clearly only have 1 wheel well cut out. Now i have been toying with the idea of removing the bed and just cutting how ever much i need to fit another cab right out of the middle of it. does anyone have any suggestions on the matter? id like to keep the truck looking as close to stock as possible but with 4 doors obviously. i already have 395's and have removed the spare tire etc. id like to keep it as simple as possible.

here are some pictures to let you know what im working with
Remarks highlighted in red have nothing good to contribute.

This thread is clearly directed towards non bobbed deuce owners. If they can't deal with a "lame" comment than I prefer not to hear from them
If it's directed towards non bobbers, why did you draw first blood?

If you read more carefully you'll awnser your own question. I want to see what options are available to me. Besides the people with absolutely nothing to contribute such as your self I have gained some usefull info. It seems everytime I thread is started on this web site there are more people posting useless comments than usefull ones, I've said it a million times and I'll say it again if you have nothing good to contribute than please do not post.
Maybe if you would just make your post without being so adversarial, folks would be more inclined to stay on topic. You didn't stay on topic with your comments about others trucks.

Now, to your last statement highlighted in yellow, until you own/run Steel Soldiers, you have NO right telling ANY members not to post. This thread was doomed from the very first sentence (well, resembles a sentence loosely) when you made your worthless statement. Follow your own advice, if you have nothing good to say, can it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks