• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

New guy from WV

Hey everybody. I've been lurking for a while and have actually been registered for about a year. I'm from WV and have been idly looking for a deuce or a CUCV for the last couple years.

L1A1

RidgeRunner609

Welcome aboard! from Harrisonburg,Va Where abouts are you located in Wild & Wonderful,WV?

Matt

jbsapp

Hi from West Virginia (South Charleston). This is also my first post. I'm currently laying away a 1971 am gen m35a2 rebuilt in 89, with 4400 miles on it.

Attachments

jbsapp

Been there. That's a very pretty town.

Jbsapp
Welcome to you to! I've been to Charleston as well. Are you purchasing your M35 Clark truck parts in Poca?
Matt
Thanks for the welcome.

I've been to Clark. They have a pretty large presence and a professional facility. I like their trucks but the price range is certainly out of my budget. I haven't yet had to purchase any parts as I don't even have the truck yet. I found this particular Deuce about 4 miles away from my house. The owner was outside when I pulled up. I asked if he was selling it, he said yes.

L1A1

Thanks for the welcome.

I've been to Clark. They have a pretty large presence and a professional facility. I like their trucks but the price range is certainly out of my budget. I haven't yet had to purchase any parts as I don't even have the truck yet. I found this particular Deuce about 4 miles away from my house. The owner was outside when I pulled up. I asked if he was selling it, he said yes.
Around '05 I recovered an M151A1 out of Nitro,WV.
Matt

jbsapp

I got my Deuce home a couple weekends ago and finally prepped a few pictures to share. With the purchase, I got 14 extra mounted 9x20's, a spare fender, winch drum, tow bar, soft top (cab and cargo) and bows, spare troop seats, tire tools (partial), pioneer tools, replacement rocker panels, and some other little things. It has an air shift transfer but is lacking the parts to hook it up (need an "air shift upgrade kit"). I need to get the spare mounted.

My wife loves it and is as excited as I am to spend time taking care of it and enjoying it.

Special thanks to AceHigh for his advice getting it registered as an antique.

Attachments

green machine

Hello there fellow West Virginian from the eastern panhandle. Don't know how far u are lookin to travel but I have a couple coming up for sale.pm if interested.You'll find this site is an awesome place!

jets1959

Another welcome from the pacific northwest. To late the green machine addition has already taken hold. You do know there is no cure, and they multiply.:beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks