• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

US Army WW1 M1917 Ambulance (Ford)

Wolf.Dose

A realy nice vehicle. I have seen something simelar some 30 years ago in an unretored condition so I can imagine the work you put into the vehicle. Realy nice, congretulations!
Wolf

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great truck. I read the write up in MV magazine, very impressive. We just don't see enough WWI MVs out there.

RealCavDog

Very impressive restoration, right down to the accessories ! I second the request for before and after build pictures ! You must be very proud of such an awesome project ! :beer:

B3.3T

Wonderful. Looks good in the Hagerty Magazine, too. Our local steel company, ARMCO Steel, sent an ambulance crew of 19 men and bought five Fords to send over.

boomer

Nice looking replica (or clone). It's good that you put up the photo's on a site (as this), since I only get the MVPA Magazines, and don't bother with the other. As it is more of the same.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks