• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Site feedback

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Since Patracy overhauled the site I have been taking advantage of the feedback system, this should catch on but from what I have seen its slow.

We all have had an account on e-bay, The buyer and the seller has to give feedback of their over all experience. This is good and a pain in the rear at times but I feel it helps keep people honest and in the know. Please use this useful tool for everyones use here on Steel Soldiers. I am a nobody but I want to make sure the equipment I send to a member is in good standing, sometimes I ship on credit/word.

I have a good example, I sold a Deuce to Breadtruck in Colorado, He did a recovery in Cheyenne. I had the title but it was still in the previous owners name and I had to get it in mine before Colorado would accept it. I also had to prove the weight.

I asked Doghead/Elvis for help and guess what he did.The Dog took his nomenclature plate off his deuce and sent me the plate and the original TM for the truck to prove the weight for the Sectary of State here in Michigan.

Now in my humble opinion thats a good man/troop/SS,r and deserves recognition for his efforts going above and beyond Bord for a guy he barley knows.

So please use this system it is here for a reason. Peace out..!:driver:

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Again, feedback is meant for transactions. Not a "gauge" on how good people are. The reputation system is still in place for that. The ying-yang symbol under each user profile is for this. Or hit the thanks button when appropriate. :beer:

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Well it has "trader" listed on it, and you have to specify if you were the buyer or seller. I'm not sure how to make it any more explanatory than that? I'm not fussing, just wondering how it's being confused/interpreted?

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just putting it out there for anyone who did not know about the feedback since its new and the Ying Yang thang.

So breadtruck got the feedback and the Dogg gets the ying yang. Ok I get it now. Thanks, Peace out.:beer:

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The reputation (ying-yang) thing was in place even before I started working on the site.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks