• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

vendor for dog bones

SuperJoe

most of the larger stuff that is needed such as power plant items and maintenance items have multiple vendors with numerous positive feed back results. smaller and also not often needed items seem to escape my search. does anyone have a vendor or a contact on someone that may have spare parts from a bobbed deuce? i am looking for rear I beam style dog bones and having no luck.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
You may find some used ones in decent condition but I would use new ones if you can afford it.

They can be a PITA to remove and I'd hate to put a used on in just to have to replace it.

You can get them from Memphis Equipment or one of the other usual suspects.

I have also heard that the rubber bushing can be replaced but I have never done it.

littlebob

Wreckermans right, I got a used one from him! All kidding aside, It's a PITA to do. If you have the money go new. The last time I looked I was able to find new ends for a bout $50 a piece. I didn't go far down that road before I got some from someone that was bobbing theirs. Search recent threads about bobbing and you may be able to score a good deal. If the new ones out there are as crappy as the new axle boots( made overseas ). I would rather put on good used ones.

SuperJoe

thanks guys. thats a few options i havent run through yet. ill get back on it as soon as family budget is back on track since christmas.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The problem with getting used ones is they can look like they are in great shape but fall apart when put into service. You can't tell sometimes by looking at them if they are bad. I'm not saying I wouldn't put a used one on but I wouldn't pay much for it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks