• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 vin info thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wsucougarx

Organization:
14TH ENGINEER BATTALION, FSC, LBE

WA

Nomenclature:
TRUCK CARGO D/S 5-TON
Model:
M925A1
NSN:
Serial Number:
C52503196
Registration Number:
NL0NG2
Year of Mfg:
Manufacturer:
Contract Number:
DAAE07-81-C-5597

Sep 2012. Your SN is different than here. Probably need to validate it. The Reg number you put in WAS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is NL0NG2 instead of NLONG2!!!!!!! No O they're 0. Now consider yourself severely beaten about the head and shoulders.
Sorry, I just copied and pasted off the GL page.

robert68

Hi Carnac, Thank you for doing this. I have a M35A2 year unknown, manufacture unknown, without winch. I would like to find out the year and manufacture.
a. Vin#04G12570
b. unknown
c. NSN# 2320000771616
d. It was bought from Vandenberg AFB
e. left side when standing infront 40X right side CM31
Frame number if needed 052511431

robert68

O crap I just seen that you are closing this thread. I was hoping that i could beg you to do just one more, I will make a donation! I just picked up the deuce yesterday and the sf97 states unknown year and manufactuer which i need for titling, it also says nothing on any of the data plates.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Per Carnac's request, I have closed this thread.

There will be a 2013 VIN thread shortly, but please give Carnac 30-60 days, as he is dealing with work issues taking up his time, computer issues and such.

Also, please read his post a couple posts above-the donations to the Gene Vance fund are waaaay lower than they should be for the # of VIN's he has researched. This is something he does out of the goodness of his heart and benefits from in no way. The least people can do is donate $20 to the Vance fund. It's a good cause and that's a way fair price for what Carnac is providing you.

Please make sure that if you got a VIN from Carnac that you have donated (it's never too late) and in the future, make sure to make your donation while you're posting your VIN.

Thanks folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks