• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LOL..Just saw this at Army base..Deuce Kills

Flyingvan911

Oh my God. Our hobby is going to be banned!!!!roflThat's funny. I think it might be a little much for a deuce in the civilian world. The average motorist might not see the humor.

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I apologize if I broke the rules, I didn't think this thread would be an issue since I have not posted anything about the conditions of any items photographed here. Just found some troops humor to be excellent.

greenjeepster

Was this the truck with front end damage and a broken window? If so it brought big bucks for what it was... And it looks like all those "kills" were from one accident.

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So now that its over, did anyone here win that deuce?
Geez I hope not. Last I saw the A2 with the bashed up front end was over $2100...... I wish I could've said something, but when I previewed it there was a paper lying on the floor said engine blown.

The A3's would need most of their tires replaced, they were terribly side wall cracked from sitting with 3 or four flats so long, the torque rods looked pretty bad too. Someone over paid for them IMO, they were upwards of $5500 last bids I looked at. I didn't even bother bidding on any of the dueces, I bid on a few of the M1008's, they were in pretty good shape for the most part, but they got out of my comfort level. I snagged a M1009 at the last minute out of Sparta, but I took a chance, didn't preview it.

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Was this the truck with front end damage and a broken window? If so it brought big bucks for what it was... And it looks like all those "kills" were from one accident.
Yes it was. There was a paper on the floor that said "engine blown" So they way got hosed. I was wondering why GL didn't have driven to lot in the posting, till I saw that lying there!

tie6044

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Glad I stayed away from it, it sold for $2600 and now the I hear it had a bad motor I'm REALLY glad I stayed away from it! I think someone will be in for a surprise when they show up to pick it up.