• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ok guys and Gals I need help to I.D. this Parascope

Ryansdaddy

Thank you I will do some looking that way. Al I know it man this weighs a ton if i fund a buyer I hope they live close shipping will be a killer

Ryansdaddy

Ok, here is what I have found out so far and something cool came out about this periscope today also.
According to ARMY TM 9-1240-379-34 dated 1988 it is an M32E1/M32CE1 TANK PERISCOPE. I still have no idea what it belonged in but I have been getting a lot of feedback that it might be from either an M47 or M48. They are both Patton tanks I guess?

Because it had some extra stuff with it I just could not figure out I contacted the folks I got it from to get a little back story and here it is. This was bought many years back but a Rancher in the Texas Mexico border who was having issues with illegal aliens crossing his property. But by the time Law Enforcement would arrive they would be gone in the dark. SO he had a tripod made for it so he could watch his land and direct the Police to where the Illegal’s had went. I am adding a photo of this with the tripod that I got put together today.

Very cool!

And as you can see I was able to get it up and running today.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks