• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Portland Area Meet n Greet.

DanielleM35A2

It was very nice meeting all you guys too. I always love looking at other peoples trucks.
Jack your truck is amazing. If you ever need to get rid of that passenger side air seat you know who to call. :lol:
I was very thankful to make it there and back with no problems. Then why does our truck break down Sunday when we are just going for a quick drive. Our luck I guess. Atleast it happened only a couple blocks from the house and at the top of the hill. It was a interesting roll home backwards. Almost made it back in the driveway. All I have to say is thank god Josh only lives a few block and came to assist with the push the rest of the way in. We must do it again soon. Maybe on a sunny day next time.

Kaiserjeeps

The date for the truck drags I mentioned at woodburn drag strip are August 4th. I hope to go and it would be cool to race another military truck. Last time I went I got 6 passes down the 1/4 mile track up against logging trucks. It was odd to say the least. :grin:

I am happy to say that my PTO is fine. It was a shear pin. :jumpin:

Glad you guys made it home. I keep a towing company's card in my wallet just in case.

Kaiserjeeps

It's actually quite a hoot! The spectators seem to love it. There is some high performance stuff there also. I have an LDS motor sitting here. It would be interesting to see what the improvement would be. I don't think I made it past 48 miles an hour in the 6 runs I did. And I had an older veteran ask if his grandson could ride down the track. Talk about a huge smile on that kid. I know the folks that run the race would really like it if we showed up. I missed last year because of moving. I hope to make it this year. I will post up something as a reminder in July.

Wolfen

Please Post a Reminder. I live just a few Miles from the Track and can hear them Racing when I'm outside. I never knew, that they had a Truck Racing day.