• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Buyer/Seller feedback

glassk

I've mailed everything I have sold before the check came, although every check has shown up,.I'm sure it's my charming Peronality and great spelling,...

I believe that abusing the feedback system if proven feedback should be removed for both parties if one or both are proven guilty ban them from classifieds or account. But I think feedback should be voluntary.

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
No, the reason I bumped this is because one member decided to take on a "war" with another member. They resorted to cursing each other out. I replied via a PM with a answer of, I'm not touching the feedback per the rules. As well as I pointed out that I had to edit the cursing out. Well apparently that wasn't the answer they wanted. So they emailed me and Chris. To which I responded with the same answer again. Today I get yet another email about this. I bumped this up so that the individual can see this has been a standing rule.

READ ITEMS 3 AND 4!

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Then there is the KINDLER/GENTLER Ron who does not give a big or little crap about feedback, If two GROWN men CANNOT handle a transaction like GROWN MEN, what good is feedback anyway.