• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone going to preview in Jacksonville, AR?

ARYankee

Wow!!! Sorry I missed this. I would have been glad to go look at something for you. I hope it wasn't that M35A3 because that thing went for $8k...:shock: If you still need something previewed or ever need anything previewed in the Central Arkansas area, let me know.

ARYankee

Yeah it was the first A3 that I know of that has come through there. Most of them have ended up in Forestry hands. I anticipate any other A3s or 900 series to go as high or more. I know I bid on it up until the 2300 mark and then I focused on the 923s because I knew that it wasn't a good sign it hitting that much in the first day.

spyder207

No kidding, I was planning to bidg on it as well and was shocked to see how fast it surpassed 2k. Anyone checking out the one in Fort Smith? I'm going to watch it but have no plans on bidding due to timing.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks