• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Parts Quick Reference Spreadsheet

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial

Skydancer3006

Awesome!
Exactly what I needed; being a "Newbe" owner of a 1988 AM General M185A3 (with winch) Multi-fuel continental engine, with personnel heater.

As time goes on I will be Ghosting the Forum to glean as much information as I can, so I can be the better equipped to take good care of my new baby.

jatonka

I understand why he was sent to Lube order so that he can learn to use the manuals. I went thru several lube orders and could not find the cooling system capacity. I went to TM9-2320-361-10, Operator manual and found the Multifuel cooling capacity on page 1-19.
The cooling system capacity is 32 quarts. All the M35 manuals are available on my website. JT

runk

I used the NAPA 20611 cross reference (NBH 703-1422) several years ago. Worked fine, if it needed modification, it was very minor. Another cross reference number I found then was Dayco 70689, but I haven't tried that one.

rmesgt

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just bought a deuce (00-077-1616), but it needs help, which means I need help! I tried to download the spreadsheet, but of course, I was not successful. If you have an opportunity, would you please email the spreadsheet to me at rmesgt@gmail.com. Additionally, I think this is an AWESOME idea. I have been building the same thing for my CUCVs. Thank you for looking out for all of us...

Peace in Christ...
Leo