• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Newbie from Northeast Arkansas

Doubled

Hello there!!

New to the MV world. Just picked up a couple 923's from Fort Knox and a couple 818's from Huntsville. Waitin on th EUC's I haven't decided which one I'm gonna keep yet but leaning towards the 923. Ill decide when I get em home.

My #1 Hobbie is my Big Dog Ridgeback motorcycle but have been interested in MV trucks for awhile. Looking forward to the adventure!!

Thanks!!
Double "D"

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Welcome, I will be relocating to Memphis in the spring so I will be looking for some people to do some trail riding with the MVs big trucks are always a big plus. If you dont keep the 818 a few of us would be happy to take it off your hands!

ARYankee

Welcome, I will be relocating to Memphis in the spring so I will be looking for some people to do some trail riding with the MVs big trucks are always a big plus. If you dont keep the 818 a few of us would be happy to take it off your hands!
Both of you are more than welcome to come hang out with us in Central Arkansas. We have Petit Jean in the fall along with the air show this year. I know a few of us here in the central AR area are trying to plan more get togethers.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Both of you are more than welcome to come hang out with us in Central Arkansas. We have Petit Jean in the fall along with the air show this year. I know a few of us here in the central AR area are trying to plan more get togethers.

Yeah I will be going over the Hot Spring OVR park, they usually only allow the MVs on the access trails mostly cause of our height but itll be a weekend trip.

ARYankee

Yeah I will be going over the Hot Spring OVR park, they usually only allow the MVs on the access trails mostly cause of our height but itll be a weekend trip.
Cool. Well let me know and I'll let the others know when you come down for a weekend. You can come stay at my house. I'm only about 30 mins from Hot Springs.

Welder Sam

welcome fellers. u see my location and my stack of trucks. im more than willing to help where i can. if i dont have it, i can find it. youre more than welcome to come hang. figure we can get several mv enthusiasts together pretty easy like

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks