• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

De Havilland U-1A Plane "Otter"

trukhead

The pictures are fun to look at. When you take a pictures in the future, would you include a coin next to a model for the last picture? That is just too much fun when I see the models and then see a model posed with some sort of marker to then get a sense of the actual size! The picture of you holding the Duece in your hand was a hoot![thumbzup]

These are the planes I've been working on. One is a 1/72 scale De Havilland U-1A "Otter" in typical Arctic colors including Alaska. The other one is a 1/48th scale De Havilland U-1A "Otter" that has been partially modified. The U.S. Army decals on the right wing on the 1/48th scale are a different color and the plane is being painted to the colors that is was during the Viet Nam era. I've been on them a long time. One (The 1/72 scale) I started over 15 years ago. Wiil also show some pictures of two M35A2 "Deuce's"when I finish them. One is a 1/72 scale and the other is a 1/35th scale model. Presently working on the smaller one.
Starting on the 1/35 scale M35A2 deuce next Thursday. ( The 7th of March, 2013 ) Will post pictures as they become available. elkunter aka Walt

Last edited: