• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any interest in a Houston-Galveston Area Rally?

What is GOOD weekend to hold the rally(Houston - Galveston Area)

• May 18 - May 20

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • June 1 - June 3

• June 15 - 17

• June 29 - July 1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

two.fiveM35

January is good for me, my calander is wide open. The 11th would be nice for my, I can drive one MV and my son can drive the other. How s the location in Magnolia coming along?

Eric

Last edited:

two.fiveM35

When do you guys want to meet again? I was thinking January at a cool place in magnolia.
Any thoughts on the location in Magnolia yet? I think it would be kind of cool to drive these trucks through The Woodland's Town Center or some place like that. Again any weekend works for me.

EmbarkChief

No to take away from the rally but what about a small get together this weekend? How about meeting at Hotwell's Shooting Range over of Hwy 290 and Skinner? They have a huge dirt lot to park in and a pretty nice range setup (updated last year or so). We could catch a bite to eat in the area afterwards.... I haven't been shooting in a while, my firearms are starting to think I'm mad at them.

m715mike

I am game for anything in the area tomorrow (12/28 ) or next Saturday (1/4).

It doesn't have to be this outing, but I know a good location in Montgomery, TX for meeting and lunch. I would be happy to organize a get-together in the new year.

two.fiveM35

I'm in and Saturday works for me. Hot Wells is fine also but no laughing when I pull up with a 22. Mike if you can plan something for January that would be great. Eric

m715mike

See y'all there at 9:30 tomorrow morning. I like the Big Tuck / Little Gun idea... I'll bring a 22 also.

Eric - January in Montgomery sounds good. I was thinking we could meet on a Saturday morning, take a drive up through the National Forrest and make a loop back to Montgomery for lunch. Late January is good for me, but what does the group want?

lostintexas

I'm out this weekend but will try to make the next one. Be safe out on the range and have blast!

Oh, and if you are having to bring firearms inversely proportional to the size of the truck me and my poor little m1009 would need a cannon!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks