• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1952 Studebaker V18A/MTQ

JDToumanian

It's a multi fuel tank but they're basically the same... The main difference is that the multi fuel tank has a bigger opening to accommodate the in-tank pump. The gasser uses an in-tank filter and has a 2-way breather on it, so I took a multi fuel pump assembly and chiseled off everything, leaving just a disk that fit the opening. I adapted the filter assembly and 2-way breather to the disk and welded up the excess holes. Not 100% correct but it's passable. Most guys will never notice, and I'm keeping the original tank... Maybe someday I'll pull out the dents and treat the rust.

Jon

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks