• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m932 parking brake buzzer keeps buzzing after parking brake is released

monkster

My m932 A1 parking brake buzzer keeps buzzing after being released. The air pressure is up to the level it should be and the warning light blinks.

Bolkbich

Mine was doing the same thing. the valve with the roller tip on it mounted to the parking brake lever seemed to be at least part of the problem , i would flip it a bunch of times with my finger and the buzzer would finally stop. Im not sure if there is another sensor sticking further down the air circuit or if its just the valve. Anyway way it finally stopped sticking.

rrrr

The failsafe warning box by the drivers left foot is problematic. I had to replace mine to get the buzzer to stop. That was after checking everything else out. White owl has the part.

Do a search. I did a post on this.

monkster

Yep been doing that. I can also tell this truck has been sitting for awhile. The accelerator kept sticking and we freed it up with some PB Blaster.

rrrr

If you still have problems PM me your number and I'll call you. Took me a few days to figure mine out. Had multiple issues.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks