• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m35a3 wipers in m35a2

deucer

You will want to try the "parts wanted" section.

I don't see where anyone clarified what wires they hooked up to power, ground and the third wire? I just bought a set and the wires are numbered but that is all.

deucer

Well I am on my way to answering the question myself, I found the wire chart posted and it states the following for each number:

INSTRUMENTS FEED (INSTRUMENTS WITH POLARITY)

INSTRUMENT PANEL GROUND

WINDSHIELD WIPER CIRCUIT

57 is obvious but I am not sure if 71 is the constant and 57 is the switched since it refers to the instrument panel?

deucer

It appears (unless someone corrects me) that 27 is switched power so the wipers will only run if the accessories are powered and 71 sends power to a windshield washer when the wipers are running and the button is pushed.

welldigger

I have the a3 wipers in my a2. 71 is the washer. Or in my case a dangling wire since I do not have a washer installed.

deucer

Thanks for the help. I was wondering what fuse or breaker rating is everyone using when wiring in a truck that did not already have wipers? I am wiring into one of the pulsetech units and I presume the 7.5 would be enough but maybe a 10?

Nomad1

As this was a government up grade (I believe the part # 57K3240) Does anybody know how they did it. Also anybody know where one could get the whole kit and kaboodly as it was a upgrade? I don't like missing parts or half butt repairs unless it's just to get you home in a pinch