• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Scratchbuilt 1/8 scale M915A1

Awol

This build is incredible!

I build models, and have worked with photo etched parts, so I understand the difficulty of what you're doing. I gotta say, at first I didn't realize just how big 1/8 scale was for this truck! In my mind I was thinking 1/8 muscle car size, as I've built a few of those. This thing is huge!

Whatever you do, don't give up on it! It'll be an amazing piece when completed!

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hoping things are going well! ya come up with any of those photos or did ya start a new thread on your trailer build? Just curious. KEEP UP the amazing work!

BrassBuilder

I still pop in from time to time. But still no time to work on this. Still working 80-90 hr weeks.

A couple of updates.

1. I am retiring sometime between Oct 2018 and Sep 2019 so that will free up some time hopefully. At this stage in my life, I don't want another full time job.

2. Never closed the surplus business. Bought out a couple of government agencies excess networking equipment and bought all the excess electronics from a school district. Been selling all of that like crazy.

3. I miss working on the truck....I'd like to start on the radiator again....

Thanks for checking in.

Mike