• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

wrecker PS magazine articles

Sephirothq

I am looking for the PS magazine articles that cover the M816 wrecker. I remember reading them on the old site but i didn't save them on my computer.

Does anyone have them? I am looking for the tips and tricks of the wrecker, the BII and which box they sould be in etc. yes i have looked over the -10 before anyone asks.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
the -10 shows what goes in each storeage area, the PS mag had some good tips, send cranetruck a PM, he is the PS mag geru, if you find it, please post it so I can make a copy

look in the -10, in the back, section B-7, it has the BII and what compartment

Last edited:

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
the -10 shows what goes in each storeage area, the PS mag had some good tips, send cranetruck a PM, he is the PS mag geru, if you find it, please post it so I can make a copy

look in the -10, in the back, section B-7, it has the BII and what compartment
Here you go Ron. It's for the M543, though, don't know about the M809 series.

Attachments

Last edited:

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
A wrecker is a wrecker if you don't have one, If you do have one (or more) it is more then a wrecker

joeM62

On page 4 it looks like one of the pcs that is commonly missing from all wreckers the brace that holds the two longer boom jacks together that is a very hard to find part/tool for the wreckers.

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
On page 4 it looks like one of the pcs that is commonly missing from all wreckers the brace that holds the two longer boom jacks together that is a very hard to find part/tool for the wreckers.
That is because it is a PAIN IN THE A$$ to use, instead a GOOD CHAIN with pin repair links on the ends are USED

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks