• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Parts List

Clutch557

Hello everyone!

Alright, I have googled and even did a search on the forums but I am not finding what I am looking for, here it goes:

Basically I am looking for a list of how many of each part goes onto a M35. (Ex. How many of a certain bolt, how many of a certain cable... etc.)

I have found part lists showing all the different parts, but I want to figure out how many of each I need.

Thank you in advance!
Clutch

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I understand your question, but am curious to know why you want to know.

Most repairs cover a specific area that have a variety of fasteners of a specific number. If you need to replace them, then you identify the size and quantity.

But to amass a catalog of all the specific bolts on a truck? That does not sound like a healthy curiosity. Please explain!

BTW, there is a way to answer your question. If you obtain the deuce parts catalog and enter the contents of every page into a database, you would be able to create a part number, quantity and NSN number for every part on the truck.

Good luck with that!

Rick

jasonjc

Sounds like you need to look at the parts book. It will show you every nut ,bolt, washer, hose , and what ever else you need to see.

DieselBob

A good resource like mentioned above is the parts manuals. Try TM 9-2320-361-34P and TM 9-2320-361-20P. They list the parts and quanity of each needed.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
start at page #1 of the 20p, then go on to the 34p, count everything, then cross to the 34p, then find the motor -p, winch-p, trans -p, ect. -p, count everything, then cross with the next -p, so on, so on, when you get done you will have your answer, then do it all again in case a 1/2x3/8F ,gr8 was missed,, then if after two counts still not the same, do another count, it might take as much a dozen full counts to assure that everything was counted, when all this is done you will be assured that you have a total count of the items used to build a m35a2, then the next project will be to collect ALL the loose parts , put in a pile, then get a height of the pile of loose parts to build a m35a2, then build the truck from the pile of parts, time it how long it takes for the build, just so no parts get lost/or extra

Hope this helps

Last edited:

Clutch557

Awesome! Thank you very much for the replies!

Time to get to work I guess haha. Oh and this for research, I am new to MV's and I want to do all my research and know this truck in and out before I even think of buying one.

Have a good one!
Clutch

**Edit** Just looked through the TM's. This looks like fun! :shock:

Last edited:

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Parts list

I am new to MV's and I want to do all my research and know this truck in and out before I even think of buying one
Clutch, that is such a commendable place to start I had to chime in and say, "Thank you".

The information search can be challenging and reviewing the Technical Manuals will certainly give you an advantage. You've taken the best "build start" possible.

:beer:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Welcome to the Green Iron Laughing Accademy:cookoo:

That's not the craziest post I've ever seen but it's right up there with the GL condom sale and the pallet of Vasoline.

You should fit right in.

**Edit** Just looked through the TM's. This looks like fun!
It's good that you have put that OCD to work for you.rofl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks