• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rons CLASSIFIEDS NEWS

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
This is a short one,

1----- I have been getting a bunch of NON mv related ads. If it is not a FOR TRADE but only FOR SALE ad, it is NOT allowed. so from now on, NO MORE pms, just will be DELETED. the classifieds ARE NOT here to get rid of your miscellaneous stuff, CL, EBAY IS

From the forum rules
"Please keep all classified ads military vehicle related."

2----- Still getting NO price, we have been at this for a while, so no more reminder pms, just a warning, ect. and a ad delete.

From the classifieds rules
Advertisements must have a PRICE and location in first post, ads without them will be deleted. Repeat offenders will loose their classifieds privileges. This means NO MAKE OFFER, PHONE FOR PRICE, or PM for PRICE
A FOR TRADE still REQUIRES some kind of value PRICE

3----- DEAD ads still seem to be a DELETION problem, can not figure out why, you would think deleting a ad was like a rocket launch sequence ??
IF you can not delete, ask how, if you do not want to delete, do not post.
SO no more warnings, just an infraction

From the Classifieds rules
DELETE DEAD ADS, or update the thread as items are sold.

This rule is to keep the classifieds becoming like the old classifieds, with a waste of time for members

4---- You guys that post ads in BLACK (BLACK) ought to think about it before you do, very hard to read on the SITE OD BACKGROUND, if members can not read your ad, they are not going to BUY, I am no longer changing type color., If the BLACK is because you are using your smart phone to post the ads, I would suggest that you RETRAIN your smart phone.

5---- Guys PLEASE highlight your price, if I can not find it and I am looking for it , HOW can a WANT-TO-BE-BUYER find it, again if your smart phone can not SEE a highlight, RETRAIN your smart phone.

SSers, WE are NOT going back to the OLD classifieds, it is either as it is or NONE

The MODs are here to help the SITE remain running SMOOTHLY, not holding your hand, that is your MOMs or SIGNIFICANT OTHERS JOB,

Last edited:

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Just blending in, not making waves, got bored, more fun making waves so I'm BACK

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Just thought I would bring this back, JUST FOR those that LIKE the excuse, which does not work " I did not know"

Last edited by a moderator:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks