• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Junkyard find.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I agree it is a M725. Looking at the firewall you see the exhaust shield.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sad end to a neat truck. BUT, there are still some good parts on there to keep others running: doors, rear axle, bumperettes, wheel rims, spring packs, etc.

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yep, that is about 5 miles from my house. I know only a little about the 715 series, but it was definiately a 725. Looked as though fire dept had cut the ambulance body down replicate a pickup truck.

The frame and axles were meticulously clean ! ! It looked as though it had a complete teardown and rebuild at somepoint, and then a sheltered life at the firehouse. There were additional parts stacked inside the cab and bed.

I inquired about the truck, and was told that it could not be sold as a whole. ( but I already knew that). However, it could be dismantled as needed.

I not sure that I can pull any large items, but could serve as a local contact?

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks