• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Modern Russian Army in the photos.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
USSR:
I was in Washington DC last week in meetings on Capitol Hill with various Senators, House Representatives, and our US Department of Transportation. SS Member "AnotherAhab" lives in that area and we were able to meet for supper one evening.

Ahab (also known as Rocky) has been absent from these Forums for a while working on starting a new business.

Over our meal we talked of many things. He mentioned several members whom he particularly misses and you (and your interesting posts and PM's) were high on his list. He sends to you his best wishes. And, we included you and the current situation in Syria in our prayers.

Be blessed, comrade.

John

USSR

USSR:
I was in Washington DC last week in meetings on Capitol Hill with various Senators, House Representatives, and our US Department of Transportation. SS Member "AnotherAhab" lives in that area and we were able to meet for supper one evening.

Ahab (also known as Rocky) has been absent from these Forums for a while working on starting a new business.

Over our meal we talked of many things. He mentioned several members whom he particularly misses and you (and your interesting posts and PM's) were high on his list. He sends to you his best wishes. And, we included you and the current situation in Syria in our prayers.

Be blessed, comrade.

John
It's good when there are people who remember you.Not for money, but just like that (this is our expression):beer:
Thanks for good words-)I hope someday I can dine with all.

USSR

One BIG Giant truck that goes very fast in the Interceptor role. Too bad it does not turn very well. Fox two, two very fast collisions.
This heavy interceptor has yet to catch up (both in speed and height). One of the fastest in the world.
The maximum speed of the car is up to three thousand kilometers per hour, the dynamic ceiling is 30,000 meters.
Mig-31 rose to the edge of near space
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPjnvrJIRBM

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks