• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Recommended for M939 owners or future owners

ARYankee

I want to recommend the P2P program on here for the 939 series trucks. This is a great tool for troubleshooting and for getting to know your truck better. Now I'm not saying use just this over the TMs but it is a handy tool along with the TMs. It has animation that shows how some systems work and it has a written explanation as well.

I know I have used it a couple of times and got the answer I was looking for. I used it once to troubleshoot why magically my passenger side wiper just started operating and no matter what position I put the switch in it won't stop. I also looked up the starting system and got some answers to some questions that I had about any 12 volt supplies.

Here is a link to the thread: http://www.steelsoldiers.com/5-ton-up/82818-m939-p2p-program-ss.html