• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gamagoat.com a look back

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Wish there was a means I could get a backup copy of the site and re-launch it since the loss of it's owner. Just to carry on the site. :(

Tanner

Odd. I get nothing at all when I go to that address...

Hate to lose more good sites due to a lack of planning for the info to be continued at another venue. Folks need to consider contingency plans...

'Tanner'

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wish there was a means I could get a backup copy of the site and re-launch it since the loss of it's owner. Just to carry on the site. :(
You could try contacting Russell Blackburn's family. They may very well have his computer with a backup of the files. They might consider it a compliment to try to re-launch the site.

goat whisperer

You could try contacting Russell Blackburn's family. They may very well have his computer with a backup of the files. They might consider it a compliment to try to re-launch the site.
Stay tuned... John S., a member of the YAHOO group "gamagoat", is trying to get in contact to Russ family.
We all want to keep Russ work to be continued. He did so much work to collect and share all the information about the Gama Goat with us and helps the Gama Goat owners all over the world to keep some of these rare vehicles alive.
To bring back the gamagoat.com in honor of Russel Blackburn jr. should be a must.
It will be a good way to remember Russ all the time...

Last edited:

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Stay tuned... John S., a member of the YAHOO group "gamagoat", is trying to get in contact to Russ family.
We all want to keep Russ work to be continued. He did so much work to collect and share all the information about the Gama Goat with us and helps the Gama Goat owners all over the world to keep some of these rare vehicles alive.
To bring back the gamagoat.com in honor of Russel Blackburn jr. should be a must.
It will be a good way to remember Russ all the time...
If he needs space/help, please let me know.

Tanner

I'm originally from Kernersville, NC... right next door to Colfax. Drove through there this weekend & just learned that Russell lived there.

'Tanner'

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks