• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I've joined the ranks!

Cruceno

I've been a lurker on this site for over a year, trying to glean as much knowledge as I could from you gents before I took the dive on a Deuce myself.

I'm happy to say that I bought, and picked up my truck yesterday from North Carolina and drove it back the 60 miles to my house in Portsmouth, VA. Its a 1970 Kaiser M35A2 W/O W, Multifuel Engine, and Whistler Turbo. The engine and drivetrain are as strong as can be, and very little rust for its age.

Looking forward to spending countless hours working on this beast and to sharing my experiences with all of you.

Attachments

DieselBob

Congratulations on the deuce purchase. Good to hear the trip home went smoothly. Be sure to give the brake system a good going over. They are the most important part of the truck.

Motorcar

I worked out of Elizabeth City to Norfolk a bit back in the early 90's, don't let the Kudzu get near the truck...you'll never find her again! Congrats ;)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks